Les Jardins du Museum à Borderouge : Infos pratiques
Museum Gardens (BORDEROUGE district) are open
between may 2nd and november 1st.
Opening hours : Tuesday to Sunday, 10 a.m to 12:30 p.m /
2 p.m to 6 p.m
Museum Gardens in Borderouge district stay open during whole year for Gourmet Workshops, Gardening workshops and the groups with a reservation .
How to get there ?
The Museum Gardens are at 24-26 Avenue Bourgès-Maunoury in Toulouse.
Entrance by Avenue Maurice Bourges-Maunoury (between no°24 and 26), Borderouge district, La Maourine (parking available at Place Antonin Froidure and access on foot by Maourine Park)
GPS coordinates :
Latitude : 43.631937 | Longitude : 1.452596
- By bus: line 36 (get off at Ségla)
- By metro: line B (get off at Borderouge then 15 min walk or bus line 36 (get off at Ségla)
- By Vélô-Toulouse bike: Avenue Maurice Bourges-Maunoury station - see the stations on www.velo.toulouse.fr
See the map
Download the detailed access map of the Maourine Park
Easy access to the Museum Gardens and La Noria restaurant is possible for people with reduced mobility :
- Entrance by Rue Edouard Pailleron. Four special parking spaces are available..
- Drop-off parking is available near the site entrance.
- Access ramp for people in wheelchairs or with walking frames.
Muséum Gardens tariffs
Tariffs entrance = 3 € (2€ discount See the conditions)
For grups tariffs, spaces locations as part of partnerships, thank to adress you to the reservation office of the Museum at the +335 67 73 84 84.
- All visitors on the first Sunday of each month for the permanent exhibition. There is an admission fee for the temporary exhibition.
- Children under 6
- ICOM cardholders
- Press cardholders
- Patrons on presentation of their "patron" subscription
- Users of Cartailhac Library (after validation of the form required for admission)
- Visitors accompanying disabled people
GROUPS WITH RESERVATION
During the whole year, many specific animations are proposed to all groups (from minimum 10 personnes, with rior reservation). All days, from tuesday to sunday, the mediators assist you during the visit to discover Museum Gardens, its themes and its wealth.
Get on the pedagogic space for more informations.