An original investigation into the depths of prehistory!
A real pre-historical burial place, discovered in 1928 on Téviec Island, just off Quiberon, France, is at the centre of a thrilling scientific investigation: who are these 2 human beings buried next to each other? What are these objects surrounding their skeletons? What happened to them? Which era did they live in? Go on a hunt for clues: observe, deduce and become an expert pre-historian!
Armed with your study booklet, explore the seven investigation hubs to solve the mystery of Téviec.
Included in the exhibition:
- 7 videos
- 12 multimedias materials
- 4 casts and 2 models
- several interactive experiments
- Palais de la Découverte, Paris.
- Le Pôle International de la Préhistoire aux Eysiès (France).
- Le Centre des Origines de Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Paléospace l'Odyssée, Villers sur mer (France).
- Espaces des Sciences, Les Champs Libres, Rennes (France).
- Musée Archéologique du Val d'Oise (France).
- Musée des Sciences - CCSTI, Laval (France).
Audience: Families and school visitors
Surface area: 150/300 sq. m.
Languages: Bilingual (French and English). Possible adaptation to another language.
Rental fees and conditions: Please contact us
Crédits Photos : Muséum d'Histoire naturelle de Toulouse, Espace des Sciences Rennes,